Voting begins today for the third baseman for the Wilmington Blue Rocks 25th Anniversary team. Remember to leave your votes in the comment section.
- Mendy Lopez (1995): He hit .271 with 29 doubles, 42 runs scored, and 36 RBIs in 130 games.
- Sean McNally (1996-1997): He hit .276 in 1996 with 27 doubles, eight home runs, 49 runs scored, and 63 RBIs in 126 games in 1996. In 95 games in 1997, McNally hit .263 with 22 doubles, 17 homers, 51 runs scored, and 68 RBIs
- Joe Dillon (1999): He hit .264 with 31 doubles, 16 homers, 73 runs scored, and 90 RBIs over 134 games. Dillon’s 90 RBIs are second most in a single season by a Blue Rock.
- Mario Lisson (2007): He hit .285 with 27 doubles, three triples, and eight home runs. Lisson drove in 61 and scored 72 runs. He also stole 23 bases (and was caught nine times). He made 14 errors in 117 games. Lisson was one of five Blue Rocks All-Stars.
- John Whittleman (2011): His 20 home runs are third most all-time by a Blue Rock in a single season and he is the only 20 HR guy since 1994. Whittleman was one of five Blue Rocks All-Stars.
- Mauricio Ramos (2015): He hit .265 with 22 doubles, eight homers, 59 RBIs, and 54 runs scored. Ramos made 11 errors in 119 games.
*Stay tuned tomorrow to vote for the Blue Rocks 25th Anniversary team outfielders.